Alejandra from For Moms With Love has awarded Adorn on a Shoestring with the Versatile Blogger Award! Alejandra writes a great blog chock full of interesting and informative parenting information, not to mention lots of pictures of her two adorable babies! Thank you so much, Alejandra, I’m very flattered to have made your list!
7 Things About Myself:
1. I love all colours, and do not have a favourite.
2. I love all types of interior design, from shabby chic to minimalist modern, but my personal favourite is mid-century modern design.
3. I’ve been with my husband, my best friend and the love of my life, since I was 18 years old.
4. I’ve been pregnant 7 times in 14 years.
5. I love to sew and bake.
6. I had a shaved head for most of high school.
7. I have a very large tattoo that runs down the length of my spine. It is my husband’s name, my name, and my children’s names. All of the names run together and are mirrored. At first glance, it looks like a fish-spine, and only when you look closely do you realize that there are names. The tattoo symbolizes that our family is forever linked and reflected in one another. My husband has the identical tattoo on his forearm.
So without further adieu, these are the 15 blogs that I have chosen as the new winners of the Versatile Blogger’s Award:
3. Elsie Marley
7. 79 Ideas
9. Decor Addict
11. Sew Super Sweet
12. The Seventy Tree
Now, the rules to winning this great award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you have recently
discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose to let them know they won the award.
So pass it on…..